Write For Us
photo © iStockphoto.com/rzelich
Writing an article for DancePulp is not only a great way to get exposure, but is a great way to give back to the community. We value all our contributors.
Seeking Guest Contributors
Writing an article for DancePulp is a great way to contribute to the dance community and a wonderful opportunity for your voice to be heard. Our community is well established, and we have diverse input of content to spread knowledge and insight among dancers, students, teachers, and audiences. By contributing to DancePulp you are helping us provide diversity and stimulating ideas that will deepen the conversation on dance. If you have an idea, or a post ready for us, please use the application form below to send us your version.
Writing an article for DancePulp is not only a great way to get exposure, but it is a great way to give back to the community. We value all of our contributors (see Rewards below), and we reward them with link back to their sites and social media pages. View our current Editors and Contributors.
Your post must be on on the topic of dance. We encourage out-of-the box ideas and creative posts on anything you find inspiring or educational pertaining to ANY style or genre of dance. Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post. (However, we do have an advertising option if you are interested.) This is what we like:
- And more
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your Twitter username and Facebook fan page (optional), and links within the blog post pertaining to the article.
- Your post should be at least 300 words long and no more than 1,400 words.
Drum up interest for your site (if you’ve got one) and get the attention you deserve from the dance community.
At DancePulp you’ll be surrounded by carefully chosen content creators who, like you, demonstrate excellence, and that’s sure to help your reputation.
Benefit from our sharp website and knack for design, which is always the perfect complement to your post.
- Peace of Mind
Retain total ownership of your content. We’ll promote your content like crazy, but rest assured, it’s your content.
We appreciate and value all of our contributors, and you’ll be rewarded with links back to your sites. You will also get a spot on our editors and contributors page.
- We will proofread your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If any changes are made, we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- We may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to introduce you as a guest blogger and provide context. We will make sure that our comments are clearly distinguished from your post so that our readers can tell the difference.
DancePulp reserves the right to approve or not approve guest blog posts. We understand the hard work that goes into writing blogs, but we cannot guarantee that your post will be approved and published on DancePulp. We will contact you if your post is approved, but unfortunately we cannot respond to every person who’s post we do not approve. We will only publish posts that we feel are in line with our vision and standards.