ATTENTION! Are you located outside the U.S.? Click here to watch video.
The Case For Dance
Season 2: Episode 8 | 6:31
[dropcap]N[/dropcap]ew York City Ballet Director of Media Projects (and former NYCB soloist) and dance advocate Ellen Bar speaks extensively on why dance, and the arts in general, are a necessary part of our lives.
Items mentioned in this conversation:
• New York City Ballet
• NY Export: Opus Jazz Film
• School of American Ballet
• The George Balanchine Trust
• The Jerome Robbins Foundation & Robbins Rights Trust
• New York Times | Arts Section
• New York Times | Dance Section
• Fall For Dance
• Alliance for the Arts
• Government Funding
[ico_female]Ellen Bar’s DancePulp profile[/ico_female]